onsdag 21. januar 2015

Technology – better or worse?

I just read some texts about technology from different perspectives. They said that technology could be both a good thing and a bad thing. Technology is a particularly new thing, but we discover new ways to improve our devices and make our lives easier. I am not talking about the technology which have been here on our planet since the first humans discovered different tools to hunt and gather food, I am talking about the electronically technology that has shaped the humans living today. The technology that has improved greatly over the last hundred year and how they have affected the living of our generation. The different devices has taken a huge part in our daily lives.

The message in this text is that the technology we have today could be used to improve and make our lives easier, but on the other side, it could also take a lot of time and make us a bit boring. The article said, “We can be on multiple places at the same time” which means that with the technology we got today your location doesn’t matter, for instance can you order a pizza to your home when you are thousands miles away. In our daily lives, many people stressing a lot probably because of our many devices, which requires a lot of attention.

For me technology is a great part of my life. I wake up in the morning by my mobile phone ringing. When I get to school, I use a personal computer instead of notebooks. Nonetheless, I always carry my mobile with me wherever I go. When I get home I might do some homework at my computer. After that, I usually watch some TV-series on my own television or play some games with friends over the internet on my other computer.

To sum it all up, the technology could be both used for a good sake and a bad. Our generation is almost addicted to our many devices like our mobile phones or computers. We do researches to make new and better devices, and the technology is taking a larger and larger part of our daily lives.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar